Savannah’s Premier Historic House Museum Package: Pioneers in Preservation Pass
[Available after August 1, 2015.] The Davenport House partners with the Andrew Low House and the Ships of the Sea Museum in offering a discounted triple site pass. Pioneers in Preservation Pass is available at any one of the three museums for $21. There is no time limit for the use of this pass. No other discounts apply with this pass. See map to sites.
– Coffee, orange juice and muffins in the garden with an exclusive tour of the site. $19 per person with a ten person minimum – 60 person maximum. Arrange two weeks in advance. Available between 8:30 and 10 a.m. throughout the year. No cancellations less than 48 hours in advance.
– Afternoon garden reception with an exclusive tour of the site. $20 per person with a ten person minimum – 60 person maximum. Arrangements must be made three weeks in advance to secure a City of Savannah alcohol permit. Available between 4:30 and 6:30 p.m. No cancellations less than 48 hours in advance.
– Customized tour. $18 to $25 per person with a ten person minimum – 40 maximum. On consultation with museum staff, a customize experience for your group will be developed on one of the following topics of your choosing: Yellow Fever in Savannah, Tea in the Early 19th Century, Lafayette’s Visit to Savannah, Stranger than Fiction: The Extraordinary in Old Savannah, the Preservation Movement and the Davenport House, Alcohol Consumption in the Early 19th Century, Clothing and Fashion in the Early 19th Century, End-of-Year Holiday Celebrations of the Early 19th Century, Urban Slavery in Savannah, GA as Seen in a Mechanic’s Household in the Early 19th Century, Hospitality with a Demonstration of Early 19th Century Dancing. Pricing will be determined by the involved nature of the request. Scheduling will be determined by the availability of performers. No cancellations less than 48 hours in advance. Contact Davenport House staff at 912/236-8097 or firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
– Dessert* and coffee/lemonade in the garden with an exclusive tour of the site. $18 per person with ten person minimum and 40 maximum. Arrange two weeks in advance. Available 4 to 6 p.m. No cancellation less than 48 hours in advance. (*assorted – lemon squares, brownies, cookies, etc.).
– Additional catered options are available. Contact museum staff about the possibilities.
Please inquire for a private tour which is offered by reservation only.
Send us an email!
All must be secured with a credit card.