Tuesday, February 14, 2017
TIME: 9 a.m. until 7 p.m. – ALL DAY
24 time slots available: Between 9 to 11:15 a.m., 1:15 to 3:15 p.m., 5:15 to 7 pm.
- Ceremonies at the historic house museum will be offered every 15 minutes. Drop-ins on the day of are welcome. However, if you would like to choose a time, contact the Museum in advance.
- $150 donation to the Museum. Call or come by the Davenport House to make your donation. Online donations may be made up to 24 hours before. Confirmed reservations are highly recommended as the event tends to sell out.
- Couples must bring a valid Georgia marriage license, which does not require a waiting period or a blood test. [Details: If one party is a GA resident, the license can be issued in any GA county. If neither is a GA resident, the license must be obtained in Chatham County.]
- Recommitments are welcome and marriage licenses are not necessary.
- Rain location in the Kennedy Pharmacy, 323 E. Broughton Street—across the lane from the garden.